Secondary is about connections. It’s a time to build powerful bonds between friends, between learning and real life, between interests and actual experiences.
Soon enough, hard choices about university and life directions will emerge, but this is a time to explore joyfully and freely — leaving no possible strength or
talent undeveloped. Middle School is an exciting period of transition for students, a time when they build upon their strengths and continue to define who they are
Secondary School curriculum emphasizes the process of learning, with age-appropriate intellectual, physical, cultural, and social experiences.
Students are challenged as learners by teachers using research-based teaching practices that support various learning styles. We promote initiative, participation, and collaboration, along with opportunities to exercise creativity, courage, and compassion.
We recognize that secondary students are in the midst of a unique period of change, from childhood to adolescence, and that their education should be broad, challenging, and designed to help nurture each student and help them achieve their full potential.
students are challenged as learners using students center and research-based teaching practices that support various learning styles that will prepare them for learning in high school.
We promote initiative participation and collaboration, along with opportunities to exercise creativity, courage and compassion. Our program was designed to prepare students for our rapidly changing world, which is:
- Supports an atmosphere that is physically and emotionally safe and free of prejudice.
- Promotes interaction throughout our multicultural community.
- Encourages partnership between home and school.
- Forming students who uphold the cultural value of devotion to older people as the primary value for building character.
- Uphold creativity to improve the quality of education, among teachers and students.